Thursday, May 28, 2009

Todaayyyyy

I have no idea what I'm doing & I'm yet to fully commit to trying to figure out what I'm doing. I used to read my friends' blogs a loooong time ago, mostly poetry, so I did not really consider creating my own. I was very hesitant to start "blogging," almost completely against it once it seemed to become like the "new thing." But, now, here I am because a few people told me I should make a blog. A professor from my freshman year also had something to do with this..some what like an inspiration once I finally took his words/suggestions into consideration..

I have a little dilemma though; I don't know where I want to go with this... random writings like a journal? music is a must, but not in a way where I'm trying to keep people up with new music like a lot of other blogs..i can barely keep up with it myself... but umm, what else? I want to include scholarly writings..(idk if my writings can be considered "scholarly" but I didn't know what else to call them). I want to include so much, or not, but I need a feel. I shall ponder a little later maybe. I have 1 1/2 weeks to write 3 papers...


out like lights when Isabelle came thru

No comments:

Post a Comment