Maaaaan. this is something I've had on my mind for a while.. it comes and goes..I HATE TO SEE A WOMAN LOSE HERSELF IN A RELATIONSHIP. Yes, in relationships, you learn from each other and grow together and you may change.. it should always be for the better though. yes, I realize sometimes these things are easier said than done. Well actually, in this situation, i'm not sure how true that is. It may be just that people are so use to seeing it happen, so it may seem like the reality. It doesnt have to be. I thought you enter into relationships with/for the person he/she is, not for what you want to change them into. With that being said, of course some of your habits from the single life may be minimized or dropped once you're with someone, but you shouldn't completely diss your family and friends. "let yourself go," lose your voice, basically lose your life or yourself. you should be the same you, maybe just an impoved version? Let that man breathe and you can too. I know a person who was such a "go-getter" a "no nonsense" type, she didnt play. Then here comes mr. man & she becomes one of the most docile people i've ever seen. She has little say-so in her own house. Another female, has been separated from her husband for about umm, 7 years. obviously there were reasons they're not together anyway. But I bet if he wanted to, she'd drop everything and get back with him. Right now, she's seeing someone new, and it seems like he dictates her life. It seems like his satisfaction is the root of everything she does. No one, single person should dictate everything you do, especially when you dont have your own personal shit together. and ESPECIALLY not if that person has the means to do for self, but decides not to.
I don't know what I want to say anymore or i just don't feel like thinking but, I'll finish with this.. Women can be soooo strong when it comes to other things, other aspects of life, but when it comes to a man, she becomes weak. whyyyyyyyyy??? Maybe I shouldnt say weak... but I am sooo sure that a wonderful relationship can exist between a man and a woman without her compromising her everything or vice versa. Scared he's gonna leave? That just might be best then. The person you are, your social life, and his CAN COEXIST. the end
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment