Tuesday, June 9, 2009

i just dont LIKE you like you

...maybe that title is inappropriate
how about physical attraction vs. mental attraction? [j kellz] or vs. all other forms of attraction

anyways, I always seem to connect/bond/get close with/eventually some-what develop feelings for young men whom I am not that physically attracted to. happens all the time. This is a big deal cuz, to me, the physical is a major part of a relationship. well, an intimate relationship at least. Not so much the physical as in how you look, but gettin' physical. I mean, kissing and hugging, touching and rubbing I'm a sucker for love [in my Danity Kane voice(s)?]
anyways again, yea, we can get along great but i can't see myself sittin in your face, lookin into your eyes (lolz) or whateva, ya kno? if ur short, or fat, or ugly, or jus not attractive to me.. how about this, I have no desire to do anything physical with someone I am not physically attracted to
am I wrong? thats very shallow of me right? Well, i know what I like. I dont have to settle right? There will be someone who is the bomb dot com, stimulates my mind, makes me laugh, aaaannd has sex appeal right?
fuck your opinon, im right. [its the aries in me]

No comments:

Post a Comment