i've really really really really been considering "going natural" with my hair. Actually, I've already told myself that I am not getting anymore relaxers, lets see how long I can hold out. I've been getting mixed reviews tho, about if I should get dreads or just the fro. hahaha, me with a fro. Thats funny but I find more motivation to do it every day. I wonder what my mother will think?? As long as I keep braids or something for the beginning stage, I think she'll be fine. other than that, she might think i'm trying to inch my way out of "the closet" yeeaa, about that. I think my mother has an on-again, off-again idea that I may be gay or something. I think deep down, she knows i'm not but for some reason that hasn't kept her from asking me a few times. she is stupid. I blame it on her stupidy/childishness & the fact that I've never had a real significant other. well, not 1 I've brought home, around on holidays, stuff like that. She doesnt know much about my "love life" anyways. I've written entirely too much, well more than I intended.


the lovely miss Janelle Monae and her natural hair {she's an amazing singer btw}

my friends Alicia & Stormy {natural} lookin' beautiful, as always
my friend Courtney rockin' her natural bush. lolz
awww i love this!!!
ReplyDelete