Black Entertainment Televison? I was thinkin' Black Exploitation Television
the BET awards....hmmmm....i dont even know where to begin. How about I start with WOW? It was just a hot ass mess, in my opinion. I don't think there was a moment I liked. Ok, I'm lying, i think I liked Keri Hilson's performance but she did waaaay too much. And anything HOV does is perfection to me so... Anyways, to keep this from looking like a big ass essay like a lot of my postings do, I'm going to number theatrocities that took place at that terrible attempt at an award show. lolz
1. Souljah (h?) boy-- really? the whole song tho? and by yourself? That song gets sooo annoying after a while. Its good for when it 1st comes on & everybody gets hype, but after that, cut that shit off man. It was pitiful how he struggled to keep momentum & keep the crowd entertained as he ran around the stage looking like a scared 15 yr old. lolz. he should've did another song, or like brought out keri hilson or somethin, made a remix, some loud ass explosive things or somethin. sucky ass performance.
2. And the nominees are....? Wait, there were nominees? ugh. BET so busy tryna cram in a million Michael Jackson tributes, they couldnt even produce a quality show. Giving out 2 awards at a time? Not telling us who was even nominated for the awards? wtf, that was pretty lame
3. Taraji P. Henson's hair. nuff said. like really, wat the hell was that? I'm done here.
4. Keyshia Cole. c'mooon Keysh. lolz. 1st, lets remember last year's performance..TERRIBLE. so you would think she'd try to redeem herself right? not even. 2nd, Monica completely shits on her in that song on the album version and Keyshia can hardly sing. so whyyyyy perform that song live? she should have faked laryngitis and declined the offer or something.. And her outfit? those pink capris. lolz not poppin dawg. lolz.
5. Tiny- "you still the king baby" hahaha. omg. her lips look disgusting. she just looks hideous, the end.
6. Why did the host perform more than like anyone else?
7. Drizzy.. ok ok, his leg is messed up. They should have said something because I think everybody at home was like why the fuck is he sitting down? Still, the performance sucked. low energy, just stupid, boring, and ghetto..
8. oh Beyonce. why did she decide to take us to fairytale land? and that depressing ass song! wtf!?!
me: wats up wit beyonce & the 1 piece janks? i mean, single ladies, ego, now the bet awards (puts on fairy shit & veil looking thing) wait, is she reenacting her wedding?
Alicia: idk but i dont wanna watch this shit..i feel like she killed the mood wit her ballet outfit & her operatic tunes. i feel like i'd watch a performance like this on WHRO
9. Ving Rhames tho? (spell?) Was he really drunk?? I think he was on sooomethin cuz, he was tripped out on stage. I dont think anyone knew if he was joking or not. if he was, he's a helluva actor
10. Joe Jackson. was it just me, or did he seem extremely unemotional??
11. BIG ASS CHAIN. really tho? really. i mean, i've seen the chain before but seeing it on the show on top of all the other mess, jus blew me.
12. sooo im tired of doin this so I'll try & sum it up. wat was the deal with all the profanity? What was up wit that Ciara performance? It actually wasnt that bad to me tho. Better than I'd expect from her. I was so hype for Mary Mary. lolz Amber Rose was lookin so simple but flyyyy as a bitch, as always. TREY TREY TREY! (creams) lolz. then put him on stage wit sexy Tyrese. WOWZERS! umm yea, why did they have little girls on the stage for "Every Girl" performance??? that was appropriate... (note the sarcasm) Alicia Keys & Don Cornelius talked us to death, she's gorgeous. Chaka Khan looked like she was supposed 2 be in the movie hocus pocus, but thats always.
Oh! and Lebron James, what did Michael & the Jackson family do for basketball!?!? hahaha, too funny. maybe he meant michael jordan? idk
point is, this was just another way black people succeeded in looking like buffoons on television. People don't behave like that (or perform like that) on other award shows (mtv is....idk) There were some good moments tho... Maybe they'll get it together for next year.

she kinda looks like young berg
http://clutchmagonline.com/lifeculture/feature/bet-why-do-you-hate-us/#2



damn i was sayin all that 2 my boy wen i was watchin...
ReplyDeleten it seemed like erybody was way off key.
EVEN the OJays tribute...
n all them damn commercials for tasteless shows that nobody gonna watch. BET has officially been handed to the white folk. makes me think that new pres is jus a sumbody's puppet.