i've prayed and asked God that no one in my family or close my family ever gets a chronic disease, terminally ill. I always ask God to bless me & everyone in my family and everyone close to my family with another day and another year. Is that an unrealistic request, because I know we all can't be promised another day, every day. When my cousin died when I was in 7th grade, I thought it might have been because I didnt say my prayers that night, the one in which I thought I would secure another day for my family by asking God. I've been let down. Brett. Grandma Ethel. Uncle Ken. Uncle Jerald. Granddaddy. Grandma. I've been let down. Why pray? I have been let down! my family is my everything. The bad things in life are more painful than all the happy times. Because, I never forget. I don't know what to do or say. How can I be there? We need each other. I cry for you. and myself. I love them all. why? why do things happen? bad things? how can they say lay your burdens on the Lord? they are heavily weighing on my mind! I will do for her what she did for me, when I needed it so bad. Thank you. but I need it too because I'm hurting now as well. why? I love her, and her, and her. Please restore their health and my heart.
*********************************************************************************
i feel better. talked to Key. I love her. Called myself calling to be there for her, but I needed her. it was like i was a crying baby who saw her mom & knew everything was gonna be ok. my family, we do that for each other. what would I do without Key. I was a wreck a few seconds ago, my face burns from tears. but I'm ok now. i'm ok.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

yea i gotta say i feel you on this one. when one is affected all of us are. there are benefits of having close family because when something like this happens you arent alone. that is all. pray on it. and BELIEVE what you pray. WAIT ON IT. i had to learn this and im sure you already know it. you wouldnt believe how much my faith has grown. and i think you and key's will grow more now than ever. those are my words of encouragement. im praying for yall.
ReplyDeletethank you so much Court
ReplyDelete