Thursday, July 9, 2009
my brother's keeper
sooo once again, my brother has been kicked out. This time, it was pretty extreme. as much as I wanna talk about it, I just can't put all my business on the world wide web like that. I had to sneak him clothes and food out of the house. Its tough money when your mom tells you "do NOT let your brother back in my house," especially if you are as close to your sibling as I am. I wish I had my own house then we could just live together. I just really hope that this doesn't snowball and create more problems. I don't want him to become a statistic, another black male in the system, or selling drugs, or dropping out of school. He needs me to keep him grounded. Out there with his friends, without me or our parents, he's liable to just go with the flow and do anything. I pray that he has a strong conscience, that makes him opt to do right thing. I pray against generational curses. I pray that the foundation from his upbringing is enough. I pray that he's safe. can you too, please?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment