Maaaan I've been straight chillin today. loafin. maxin & relaxin. My tummy hurts & my room looks like shit. 5 days to write 3 papers, i am indeed the Queen of Procrastination. Officially ran out of toilet tissue today. $ .08 in my checking account. I'm good tho. You're supposed to rest on Sunday, and worship of course. I need rest after my interesting saturday evening. wow, I jus realized its 9:03. Anyways, shuggy had a bookout yesterday & it turned out great. Enjoyed myself. Got a lil inebriated, which explains why my tummy still hurts. ok ok ok, let me talk about last night. it was soo much shit goin on. My friend CJ somehow fell into the fence & broke her glasses (hahahahahaha) supposedly she has the lenses but lost the frame stick thingys? lolz, fuckin hilarious. Random ass cuff session goin on all night. Somebody was in the bathroom 4 like 30 min & i had 2 piss. hmmm...wonder wat was goin on in there.. played the ABCs of sex game, that was very interesting & entertaining. Like 3 boys from the same crew tried to talk 2 me..? couples arguing, nigga jus sittin down gettin mushed hard as hell in the side of his head for hugging a female friend. Lazarus randomly decided to shoot in the air for nooooooo damn reason. so Alycias drunk ass starts goin off on him, like goin fuckin postal. I, not in a right state of mind myself, made several failed attempts to calm her... Meanwhile, random ass flock of white ppl (with 1 black boy riding a bike) come walking down the middle of the street. . . Here come the girrlllls (in my Keyara voice)..the girls are the police...anyways, the police come, but of course, say nothing 2 them. (not that they should have, but they would have if it were black ppl) so yea, all the white ppl, like a shit load of em, walk down the street then like go the other way, then go BACK the other way & try 2 get us to come party with them. i dont know whyyyyyy, but 4 some reason, I leave my friends & go with them. We walk for like 5 min to some random ass house, but they dont let everybody in or something. then we walk down the street to some other house & this girl lets about 40 ppl in her damn house. wtf? sooo we're all in her backyard/patio area chillin (i know NOBODY there) & ppl jus start talkin 2 me, im meeting ppl n shit. theres this 1 girl who kinda looks a lil different, her name was Dixie Crystal. she told me she had hitch hiked all the way from FUCKIN CALIFORNIA! wtf!?!? but yeah, i was like o shit, shes crazy. lolz she was maaddd cool tho. met some other ppl but i dont remember names, or even faces 4real. lolz I do remember 1 boy who wouldnt trade hats wit me. oh & some boy said somethin bout my tittaays. Another boy kept touchin my ass (the lil bit i got) while i was sittin on the edge of the chair. After a while, I guess I got bored or somethin, & i jus left. they didnt want me to go, awwww. lolz but I jus walked alllllll the way back 2 my room(I jus realized how far I walked today) And for the most part, that was my evening. O yea, talked 2 my friend ;) on fb chat for like 2 hrs, that was great. so, I had a great, funny, interesting, random evening. noooooooo! i forgot! soo, as I was walkin up by the side of my building, who the fuck do I see walkin up Broad street, crying, wit no shoes on?? Dixie Crystal! so I'm like wats wrong?? we sit down in front of my building & shes cryin tellin me how all her life ppl have been mean 2 her & she jus tries to be nice & all this shit. It was some real shit but I jus cant think of it right now. So I go into friend/healer mode (blame it on the a, a, a, a, a, a, alcohol) Im tellin how shes such a good person, even tho I've only known her 4 like an hour, I could tell she was genuinely good person, she was cool as hell & everybody doesnt kno how 2 react to that. Some ppl wish they could be like that so the come down on ppl who arent cuz they wanna be like them and cant. all this ol' positve mumbo jumbo, i mean, I meant it tho. so we were jus talkin, shes cryin, I calm her down. she talkin bout she bout 2 go find some girl & stay at her house (mind u its like 3 am & she has no shoes on & richmond is dirty as shit!) and if she couldnt find her, she was jus gonna sleep on the river. yes, the fuckin RIVER! wat the heeelllll? I was like wat? why? she was like shes been sleepin on the river 4 a few days now. craziness. anyways, we hugged & she left. I will prolly never see that girl again in my life. I dont like stuff like that. I hate the fact that u can know somebody for a min, hour, day, year, whatever, but theres still the possibility of never running into them again, ever. Well, I am officially done recapping my saturday night. Its sunday, the lord's day. im out!
"and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment