tgif? thats a damn lie..
(as i lay on my side typing with 1 hand) i'veen sooo unambitious today, its terrible. Well actually, i finished my last paper, even so, i turned it in late. I keep listening to slow juke, nice vibe to it. matter fact, im about to change my song...
Class was great! He tried to end it early but nobody wanted to leave. I shared a letter i wrote to the class but i was too shy to read it so i let someone else do it & i left the room. When i came back, they jumped on me & gave me the biggest group hug everrr. it was so cute. lolz but yea, since class, i've only gotten out of bed to pee..oh well, i gotta work tomorrow *gasps* yes, work. I can hardly believe it myself..i think i forgot wat that place looks like & I think i forgot wat money looks like as well. I love the quote "being broke is immature and i'm quite grown"-Jay-Z but I cant say it cuz im soooo fucking broke its terrible. i have some money but i have stuff to pay for before i go to jail (no lolz) anyways...im surprised i typed this much, im out!
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment