Monday, June 1, 2009

My nigga & it don't get no bigger.. PAGE - Hood Edikit The Preface

Probably never referred to this young man as "Page" in my life, but, I respect it.. been rockin wit him since daaggonnn, uh, what, Granby Elementary?

One of the few people who coincidentally moved backed in forth from Norfolk to Virginia Beach like I did and always ended up at the same schools as me. (with the exception of weak ass Maury-I’m a granby girl) many memories, like really, many.

He is definitely, definitely, one of a kind. Extremely charismatic & talented.

Page’s love for hip hop began at the tender age of six. He went on to make a name for himself due to his aggressive, hard-hitting battle style. Now he mainly focuses on making “feel good” music. Page considers himself to be an “intellectual gangster who possesses knowledge beyond his age,” and I must say, I could not have picked a better way to describe him.(maybe if I really tried)

So without further ado, check out his music, my man, ace, buddy, friend, hailing from the streets of park place, PAGE..




Download Mixtape http://www.datpiff.com/DJ_Rated_R_Out_Of_The_Box_Music_Potent_Product_.m41085.html

http://www.zshare.net/download/59609370284de0f4/

He is doing his thing! ringtones n errrrything!
vibe with him on his endeavor to “recapture the euphoria of music during the early to mid 90s”…


http://www.myspace.com/page38
http://pagemusic.blogspot.com/



thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment